AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

ok with ayn hot on the radars of many investors and traders...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ok with ayn hot on the radars of many investors and traders alike- moderators plz dont moderate this post as i will prove this post is very substantial in nature to the story of ayn (alcyone resources) and far from a post intended to cross promote another stock -

ok, so ive seen a few of my trading buddies and people on hot copper talk about silver being in a prime position in coming years to be an opportunity unlike many others to soar with demand/supply metrics proving that this resource could prove to be obsolete in the not to distant future- so with this situation very likely, it is of importance to search for stocks in a prime position to capitalise on higher prices and they will obviously be silver stocks -

posters have obviously thrown up the obvious ayn as the obvious choice to capitalise on short term silver price appreciation with its production status recently being announced but many of my collegues have also thrown around argent minerals as another stock that is primed for such a rerate based on the price of silver and some have even had the audacity to suggest to me that argent minerals having a tigher share registry and higher JORC will attract more investor sentiment than ayn on these factors alone-

Sure I agree that argent minerals have a much more appealing capital structure in place than ayn but as i tell them- how much tigher are they really than us based on the following two points-

1/ Ayn may have a billion shares on issue, but with 38% currently held by JP Morgan and then the % held by JP Morgan- it is considerably less than 50% available on market for traders and investors alike-

2/ Being cash flow positive and being considerably undervalued, you have to pose the question of how many people are actually trading ayn and how many are invested over the longer term therefore not putting a for sale sign up on there shares for some time yet- with imminent jorc upgrades imminent- a re-rate in the silver price and results from our ABOVE EXPECTATIONS copper and zinc drill results, you really have to ask yourself how many have enough dutch courage to part with their shares

Ultimatly what sets AYN apart from Argent Minerals is that we are a PRODUCING silver company- not a company that have yet to complete their dfs and site construction plans- For those putting forth their argument for investing in Argent over Alcyone Resources i will let the facts speak for themselves - argent minerals hae the following hurdles to overcome before they even produce there first bar of silver whereas at the same position when they extract their first silver bars- we could have already produced some 4 million o/z of silver when they even start producing- all in all i think its clear to say that the market has well and truly awoken to alcyone resources and it will be hard to keep this one quiet-

end of the day argent minerals can hardly be compared to us in that they have a long way to go before they will enter the silver market and at which time- nobody knows what the supply/demand equiulibrium will be at when that time comes - argent still have the following to consider-

May 2011- Appoint Project Engineering Contractor
    DFS Completion- Scheduled for December 2011 where a financing strategy will THEN be completed -
    Development Approval- March 2012
    Construction Commencement- June Quarter 2012
    First Production planned assuming above all goes to plan- March 2013 -

So as you can see, there is still more unknowns then knowns which clearly justify that argent minerals cannot be compared to alcyone resources at present because we are donkey years ahead of them and prepared to fill the supply deficit before argent even produce any of their own -

Rest assured followers both long term and new to this stock that management have a large stake in this company and have great cash backed into the success of this company so they will be doing their very best to extract the most comprehensive share price value which they can by producing the best results for all involved. with such a strong close and closing on our high for the day, its very reassuring to see the buyers line up at 14 cnts to get their piece of the action- would love the announcement of project upgrade along with positive drill results regarding copper/zinc intersections to come whilst we are in this very bullish upward trend so that the bounce will come off a already higher shreprice floor -

Been on this thread for a while and on ayn and there has always been the knockers quick to point out scenarios which will hamper any positive movement in the ayn story- i think after the month to date, the ayn has spoken for itself and a very good story it seems to be telling- the only way can be up from here with so many positives still unknown to mr market -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.