GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

are you watching ..., page-8

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Cheers Taurisk

I must admit I dont particularly like the Indian way of doing business. The takeover of GUJ was an example, but in the end I knew we would benefit if we held along with them. This is slowly proving true. It has performed very well despite aweful world markets.

Very illiquid still, so can drop quickly too, but they seem to keep buying which gives confidence.

I like the fact that they will ramp up to 1.1mill/t by next year, & then keep ramping production each year up to 2012. This indicates contstant growth & profit increases which the market likes.

ASX200 entry is not far away, which will be significant.

Then besides the endemic growth planned, we are bound to see some other purchase come through once these projects are bedded down & cash is building up.

Also iron ore has gone ballistic in price ... iron ore is useless without coal to fire the furnaces. I expect a significant increase in coal prices by years end

In the meantime I am waiting for the announcement that the new Wongawili mine has started production.

cheers

LE

Good to see you still hold some GNM ... well done! It has rewarded the patient very well

cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $13 1.051K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384023 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 264516 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.