-------------- Why don't you believe Jesus? He that believeth on...

1. 913 Posts.
    --------------
    Why don't you believe Jesus?

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Not once have I said I don't.

You need to find the real Jesus, 2nd Adam = Man who first come into existence at Mary.
    Your robbing this Man (Jesus) of what he achieved.

Hi Wotsup,
    With every breath you keep denying Jesus. Why do you grumble like a Pharisee?

John 6:41-42
    41Therefore the Jews were grumbling about Him because He said, “I am the bread having come down from heaven.” 42And they were saying, “Is this not Jesus the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How then does He say, ‘I have come down from heaven?’”

Wotsup,
    The real Jesus, the 2nd Adam who you deny is from heaven

Berean Literal Bible
    1Cor 15:47
    The first man was made of dust from the earth, the second man from heaven.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The taking of the bread is not the issue, it's the CC's satanic rituals attached, that's the issue.

Wotsup,
    The Catholic Church from the time of the Apostles have been performing this "ritual".
    The only thing "satanic" are your comments.

1Cor 11:23-29
    23For I received from the Lord that which also I delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed, took bread, 24and having given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you;a do this in remembrance of Me.” 25Likewise also the cup after having supped, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you might drink it, in remembrance of Me.” 26For as often as you may eat this bread and may drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He should come.
    27Therefore whoever should eat the bread or should drink the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord. 28But let a man examine himself, and in this manner let him eat of the bread, and let him drink of the cup. 29For the one eating and drinking not discerning the body, eats and drinks judgment on himself.
    Last edited by tonio: 23/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.