Are you 'working' to enter Heaven ?, page-560

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "Do you really think that my views on freedom of speech, attitude to freedom of religion, anti-racism, science, the Catholics and too many others too numerous to mention are shaped by my "anti JW" towards their attitudes on denying their members the freedom of religious choices and on denying young people who choose tertiary education, some life saving medical procedures and essential interaction with their peers these choices. "

Yes I do think that.
    It wasn't what I thought for a number of years but is now your primary bias on HC P&R.

Illustrated by your need to unnecessarily repeat the standard repetitive details of your gripe with the JW in the above response.
    You could have ended on "my "anti JW" towards their attitudes " which I'm very well aware of and in most cases agree with.

Surely you have enough issues to deal with without this repeated "tilting at windmills."
    It doesn't affect Mr G or anybody drawn to their story. Do you think anyone will be saved from the JW that you haven't already alerted ?
    All it does is fuel a hatred that consumes what energy you have left.

Frankly it's sad to see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.