SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

area play

1. 205 Posts.
    What is very interesting about the Nova discovery is that it is a new area play. So far we have one discovery of a style that in other parts of the world occur in clusters. There is nothing to say yet that the Nova discovery is the only one. Nor is there any evidence to suggest that it will be the largest one to be discovered in this new province.

Very little exploration has been done yet in this covered area, and the Nova discovery is very interesting indeed. I would expect that we will see a rapid pickup in exploration activity in the whole area, and the likelihood is that there will be new discoveries.

I have to say, that if I were the exploration director of a major, I would be squatting out there, talking with all of the ground holders, doing JVs to try and secure a strong position in a new field.

SIR has a lot of ground in the general area, as do SFX, MAT and BUX (I'm probably missing some). I see that private companies associated with Mark Creasy seem to hold ground as well (a new float coming?). Does anybody know of a tenement map for the area that shows all the groundholders?

I hold SIR, MAT, BUX and SFX and will likely hang on to all until this play unfolds further - perhaps at least 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.