G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Arena Discontinues Appeal, page-9

1. 9,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    "More importantly at this point what does NXE have? "

Well Arena though they had em buy the nuts physically and financially and were trying the low cost easy bluff pathway to total control

They still have that option open but just not the fast cheap pathway depending on exactly what "new" details came out in discovery by both parties in recent action.

Both Arena and NXE will stare each other down until one pulls the trigger. It is all a strategy - survival and other possible actions on one side and on the other access to do new deal or achieve old deal and "recover" $ and control.

What does NXE have. Well shareholders don''t have stuff all but management and old management have a fair bit riding on cleaning up the mess and making sure any assets are all out of shell as they are contractually required to do so and did so for seemingly so little benefit and no possible leverage o upside to NXE shareholders. What does NXE have- expenses , incomplete contracts to dispose of assets , obligations and a shell to place some new scheme into. Anyone want to fund directors to buy a new .????.......mine in some fleabitten unruly country?

All tongue in cheek as I have no idea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.