BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Thanks for the post mate, Ive been following this too. There has...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Thanks for the post mate, Ive been following this too. There has been a heap of M&A action since late 2022 with so many companies oversold. Plenty of opportunity for M&A arbitrage for fundies and opportunities for cashed up behemoths to buy out smaller companies that will find the current economic climate difficult for early stage growth (big banks are doing this to smaller banks, i.e. ANZ and suncorp). I was following the takeover activity in the O&G sector but gold seems to be where its at (oil prices not so good right now, gas either, and very sensitive to geopolitics). I won't get ahead of myself and talk about BEZ prospects for a takeover bid, but damn with the funding in the bag, and if we get the pilot plant up and running with the updated PFS and potential increase to resource size, we present a very tasty takeover target, even at 2-3x the current market cap.
    That would beg the question of whether holders would prefer to see us get to production by ourselves or be happy to be bought out - definitely a question for further down the track eh? Exciting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.