BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

I think these are imminent and I thought I read somewhere that...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I think these are imminent and I thought I read somewhere that they were expecting to upgrade the JORC resource in the June quarter this year once they get a better idea of the extent of the mineralisation:

• From announcement: 28 March 2023 - Assays results strengthen Bekajang’s gold potential
    "The current 2023 drilling program is focusing on obtaining multiple intercepts and correlatives of the BKDDH-27 exceptional gold grade mineralisation intervals in order to ascertain their orientations in three dimensions in order to extrapolate their likely extents."

• From announcement: 21 March 2023 - Up to US$300m non-binding Drawdown Offtake Funding Facility Term Sheet to facilitate development of the 3m ounce Bau Gold Project

"The JORC Resource at the Bau Project has not been upgraded since 2012. As such, another area of key focus in coming
    quarters will be an update of the Resource with the results of recent drilling at Jugan and Bekajang, where a total of
    3,550m of drilling was completed in 2022. The Company expects to announce the resource upgrade in mid CY23."

"Subject to draw-down under the Facility, Besra will be funded to immediately commence an
    update of the previous feasibility studies with initial results of this work due in the 2H CY23."

So I think we are in store for some big announcements in the next 3 months including the resource upgrade as well as initial results in a revised pre-feasibility study which I might add, will likely involve a much more economically enviable result seeing as gold prices are more than double what they were from the last feasibility studies and the fact we have funding in the bag.
    So it looks like the roadmap is:

Lock in the funding (Q2 2023)
    Exploration/assays/upgrade to resource size and updated/new PFS (Q2-Q3 2023)
    Pilot Plant construction (Q3-Q4 2023)
    and then upon successful pilot plant, move to production within 12-18 months (Dec 2024-June 2025) (this is mentioned as the intended time frame in the ann on the 21st of march)

at least thats what I get from the announcements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.