LKE 5.13% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Yes dug you are correct Argentina is a particularly poorly...

1. 4,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    Yes dug you are correct Argentina is a particularly poorly governed country and if I was running a factory that could be offshored it would be tempting but you cant really move when you want to extract a mineral resource. If you want to extract lithium from the Lithium Triangle you must deal with Chile, Bolivia or Argentina. Of these 3 Argentina is probably the best choice. Its not the best country to do business with but if you want the lithium what are your options. As to the mid term elections we are faced with the right wing Peronist government or the right wing free market opposition. I fail to see how gains for either will upset the apple cart.
    LKE is well positioned in that several board members are fluent in Spanish and have decades of Argentinian experience and now we are in the position to start adding locals to the board. I dont envy people who are trying to make negative arguments about LKE they have to rely on old articles or stoop to using articles where the article is about lack of investment in South America during a pandemic accompanied by a non attributed picture of a riot 3 months ago in Columbia against police violence.
    I envy you dug you have a big sea side property in WA I think and are contemplating putting in a pool and spend your time fishing. Sounds like perfection to me. You obviously enjoy a chat on the internet and have a lot of knowledge about commerce.
    Hope the fish run well today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $92.45K 2.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 735921 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 371214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.