LKE 5.17% 5.5¢ lake resources n.l.

Downrampers. No sabes nada sobre vivir en Argentina. You don't...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

Downrampers. No sabes nada sobre vivir en Argentina. You don't know about life in Argentina.

What a load of garbage. Unless one speaks Spanish and has actually worked in Argentina this analysis alleging AR is a bad place to do business is just a useless rehashing of secondary sources.

I worked there (and in Chile Escondida) on and off for the last 20 years on several sites and can tell you the people are hard working and decent. They want a better future like the rest of us. Yes, they have had their political ups and downs but so too has Australia, the US, Japan and EU in the past 20 years. AR is no different. The southern cone of Lat Am is in much better shape politically than when I did my first stint in 1998.

Argentina needs the income that Li provides to help get things moving again but it has been on at the right path for a while. They know the value of what they're sitting on and no government will squander the once in a generation opportunity Li is about to bring.

LKE has nothing to worry about. Do you really think LKE has not fully investigate these supposed risk? There are risks of policy changes in every country.

Climate change is wrecking havoc all over Latin America too. Fires, floods, glacial melts in the Andes etc. We're all in the same leaking climate boat.

LKE is doing great things and with a few LOTs to come is going to go gangbusters. Hang on and ignore the naysayers.

Downrampers get back in your box.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by NassauPalmyra: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $91.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $272.1K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 991729 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 334500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 1618036
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.