AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Argentinian General Election, page-116

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3462
    *Gustavo Sáenz (Governor of Salta):

“The success of the president-elect is the success of the Argentines”

The Governor confirmed that, in line with what the country expressed at the polls, he will accompany the management of Javier Milei. Once again he advocated that as of December 10 there will be “a more united Argentina without hatred or resentment, more fair, equitable and supportive, definitively leaving behind the rift that caused so much damage to us Argentines.”

Governor *Gustavo Sáenz* spoke about the results of the presidential runoff that established Javier Milei as the future president of the Argentines.
    “The vote is the most important instrument that democracy has and the people decided yesterday; "We must always respect the popular will," said the Salta president in public statements. In this consideration that "the vote is sacred", he confirmed that he will accompany the management of Javier Milei because "the success of the president-elect is the success of the Argentines and of course of the people of Salta."

Sáenz again advocated for a “government of national unity, of dialogue, of consensus.” Thus he said that “I cannot imagine a president who does not call for a government of national unity” and “yesterday I heard him (Milei) calling for an opening to dialogue, which speaks well of him.”

He considered that “the people gave a clear message: they want a change and from there we rulers have to understand it, each one defending some positions that are non-negotiable, in my case: the interests of the people of Salta; They are my north and my responsibility.”
    Along these lines, he assured that he will defend the works managed and achieved for the province. “Behind them there are many dreams and hopes,” he noted.

He also stated that Milei's presidency “has the unique opportunity for a federal perspective,” giving the northern provinces “a true historical reparation that gives us the opportunity to show our potential.”

Finally, Governor Sáenz wished for “a more united Argentina, without hatred or resentment; more fair, equitable and supportive, definitively leaving behind the rift that caused so much damage to us Argentines, understanding that it is not against each other, but all together.”

He added that “in dialogue and consensus you will always find me working for Salta, so that we can project ourselves as the great province that we are.”
    Last edited by Gvan: 23/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $114.4K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2414158 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 13152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.