AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Argentinian General Election, page-149

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Gee, it’s almost like RIO is a massive company backed by huge amounts of money which not only means the government wants to keep them happy and expects them to be likely to succeed so they want to give them the permit quickly so they get their royalties quickly, and of course the required amount of paper bag money is for RIO the equivalent of a couple of coins I might find under the couch cushions or car seat.

If AGY had the 2000TPA plant working on schedule and we were generating income, we’d have had the permit some time ago and the 10,000TPA plant would be well under construction at this point.

It’s not a mystery, you just need to open your eyes. There are plenty of obvious facts in this world which are not bluntly spelled out by the media, government, company announcements, even your well meaning friends (no, you looks fine, you’re not looking tired/fat etc). If your employee is late because they just don’t care enough about being punctual, you can be sure they won’t say that when you ask why they’re late (and even if you 100% know they are lying about the car accident/family emergency/traffic jam I am sure you will be less angry about the fake excuse than them telling you the truth.

You don’t need a blunt official announcement to see what’s going on. Just open your eyes and use critical thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.