AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Yes I think your right dweke2000. Monday could be a funny day,...

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Yes I think your right dweke2000. Monday could be a funny day, though. There will be a BIG selloff of other metal shares- ZFX, BHP etc.

Sometimes when this happens people, even fund managers sell ALL their metals shares, they are too stupid to realise AGM is into nickel and that nickel is going up, not down.

Smart fund managers will buy nickel shares including AGM with the money from other share sales. AGM would be a likely pick now that its getting well known, and after the quarterley results being so good.

Depends if there are more smart people than stupid people!

AGM could easily go to 80c monday, but who knows?

$1.50 by Christmas is a good bet, I said $0.97 late last year but its going to be higher than that.

I cant understand some peole who say its going up too quickly, " I only want 1c per week". Could it be because they want to sell their other shares and put it all into AGM, but are wild because they will have to pay more for the AGM shares?

I keep telling people to dump their other shares and put it ALL into AGM, but it makes people angry. Meanwhile AGM shares keep doubling and I guess people feel guilty they should have done what I suggested so they take it out on me.

Anyway there are a few of us here going to make big money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.