MNB 2.04% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Argonaut client note released, page-27

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Worry about the SP in 18 months time IMO and if we are not in the $1's I'll be very surprised and even then I don't think I'll be too bothered with the short term fluctuations, as we could be eyeing off some very lucrative dividends in a few years time.
    Very little patience from a lot of people nowadays, except most of the switched on longer term MNB holders.
    Also plenty of new comers talking the stock down, likely looking for a lower entry point, hard to talk a stock down which is eyeing off the absolute perfect storm of macro/market conditions for all of it's products..
    Doesn't matter what we say on here, the phosphate/fertiliser/nutrient project is going ahead, the long lead items for the granulation plant are almost complete, work has already begun on the site of the Cabinda granulation plant, DFS is imminent, off takes are imminent, more news on the green ammonia project is not far away with the desktop study and discussions with technology partners, mining to commence at Cacata....
    MNB is going to smash it out of the park, I can feel it in thy bones wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $25.88K 522.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 166380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.