ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

ARGONAUT RESOURCES NL share price, page-8

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    P.S. in fact before ASX started introducing adjustmebt of pre-consol SP, we used to see jumps in the chart, but of course they were nothing but false post-consol SP jumps.

What is related, is that often due to the fact that a consolidation (was tied to severely declined SP and dilutions), the SP wouldvery ofyen drop back to pre-consol SP, and that jump in chart would look like a spike after a few years.

This of course meant shareholders having 10, 20 or 100 times less shares for the same old SP, meaning their investment would have reduced in value by 10, 20 or even 100 fold ...

... of I may take the opportunity and highlight a critical point here;

In those cases such consolidations and define of SP back to the old pre-consol SP was simply the work of an incompetent managent who are here for their own pocket, because, WITHOUT a clear path to productivity and creating shareholder value, a consolidation is simply a way of ensuring room for CR (management $$$alaries) and dilution (loss of share value) for yeeeaaaars to come.

That is why I ALWAYS vote a BIG FAT *NO* to a consolidation when the company presents fluff and BS and does not have a clear, trustworthy, well thought, well presented path for a REAL project that can be convincingly executed to adds value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.