SPN 2.78% 17.5¢ sparc technologies limited

Argonaut shell - cash $1.9 million, page-19

1. 5,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    the accumulation by brokerage houses looks promising, regardless I think there is no doubt something in the works - its just a matter of time. And as always, nice to get in early before the masses.

1. $2 million cash
    2. Change of company direction:
      • in light of its continuing review of operations and the outlook for coal, it has undertaken a restructure of its Board.
      • The new Board of Acacia will reposition the Company to focus on alternative opportunities for the Company that will deliver more immediate value to shareholders
    3. Old Directors leaving in December
    4. New chairman
      • from his linkedin: Specialties: Mergers & Acquisitions / Equity Capital Markets / Corporate Advisory / Banking & Finance
      • Was previously employed at Argonaut
    5. New director with tech experience and listings :   Mr Mitchell is a corporate finance executive with over 25 years of experience primarily in the finance, capital markets and resources industries. He has been involved in the founding, financing and management of early stage resources and technology companies and currently holds a non-executive directorship role on ASX listed DigitalX Ltd (ASX : DCC)
    6. New director from his linkedin: Analyst at Hoperidge Capital
      •   Focused on investments in the technology, energy & industrial sectors and have expertise investing in, financing and overseeing the management of growth businesses and infrastructure
      • Was also previously employed at Argonaut (Analyst - Corporate Advisory M&A Argonaut)

Downsides:
    • Hoperidge capital have key staff who were directors for YBR - that has been a general disappointment for shareholders.. for years.
    • Lots of shares on issue
    • EV is getting higher as each pip up in share price.

However, given what looks very much to me like accumulation (a whold day at 0.5c then $20 worth at 0.4c on the close...)  I am very happy to be in for a punt and follow the money on this one.

Good luck to holders and thanks again @Lincoln Burrows  for your brokerage data and insights.
    Last edited by webbj: 24/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.