AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I was sort of hoping your projects were'nt too far away from...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    I was sort of hoping your projects were'nt too far away from transport infrastructure , anyway at least it's not all the way out in east SL on Guinea border. Maybe check out Liberian Iron Ore projects/railways/ports to see how close.
    The main highway from Bo to Freetown i think fully upgraded and extending to Kenema , so maybe 20kms from Senduma area with Chromite tenements. Argosy didn't put a map out so Google Maps within approx. 5-20km range. Same with Bembeye , so approx. 30kms from Kenema.
    Very close to Gola Forest on the Liberian border.
    Have a look on CFE forum - Africa:boom time iron ore - 16th Dec post #6093763 and next few posts down and then #6287113 on the 6th Feb.
    After reading those and links to other info , you'll know how important exact location details mean esp. as another little forest area west of Gola near the Chromite area.
    Here's a very interesting article , the village of Tahihun looks close (5-20kms ? ) from Senduma area.

Gola Forest Indigenes Cry for Help
    22 February 2010

http://allafrica.com/stories/201002230606.html

South East Sierra Leone is opposition SLPP heartland but the ruling party ( northeners ) i think will be only too happy to promote and help mining developments and investment there , that's for sure , and locals have heard all about the north getting developed ( iron ore mines,railways,ports and jobs ) and some are changing over to the ruling party and supporting it's very popular ( and fair ) President.
    Anyway, AGY needs maybe 2-3 yrs to build/prove up it's projects so maybe a rail line down to Bo by then , remember if CIC were going to do Bagla Hills they had to transport the ore out.
    OK cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.