AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

@billyen is the Messiah for AGY... He keeps the long termers...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @billyen is the Messiah for AGY... He keeps the long termers faithful and hopeful. It takes commitment to be on these posts taking flack from people who doubt your intentions etc... these are all anonymous accounts and anyone is able to setup multiple accounts. Why would someone who wants to keep speaking positively of AGY buy dips and take profit along the way? Whilst billy can get emotional and all, he's been consistently backing AGY, right from the time they had barely $200k in value changing hands on the good days... and now we're turning over a few million on new news.

I'm still holding the majority of which I bought in with because AGY still has great FA that has been highlighted above with the upcoming catalysts. I've taken some profits and I think it's wise to take some along the way, but each holder will have different opinions in this regard.

The big unknown and potential game changer is the JV with Qianyun and what AGY might obtain out of this JV. If Stage 3 at Rincon aims for 10-15Kt of LCE and the JV with Qianyun is another of the same this could be a $2-3B market cap company. AGY management are one in a million and the long term holders post some of the most valuable gems from most of the stocks I've seen... good luck to all holders!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.