AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

ARGOSY TO SUPPLY APPLE AND SAMSUNG, page-38

1. 5,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Oh dear.

As you say, even a broken clock is correct twice per day, which says a lot about your multi year record of avoiding what even a broken clock can do multiple times per day.

A broken clock also doesn't feel the need to compensate with lies about a garage full of supercars (LOL) and a 274 year career in everything. It even achieves those two wins on zero effort.

As for the excuse for content you provided in this post, part was completely irrelevant, and as for your two relevant points, both were stupid. I have never, ever said they'd never get the plant working and have often said it's likely they might, I've even recently been talking about what I'll do if it happens soon, so put that str@w m@n away, and I described the ATL deal as a positive for AGY, no one said it was meaningless, so you can chalk that one up as another wasted effort of str@w m@n building on your part.

As usual you completely avoided the actual points actually made in the post you responded to (which ironically is a common hypocritical complaint you make of other people).

The fact that you are making feeble attempts to dodge content which shows you up and deflecting with absurd str@w m3n, shows how desperate you are. It truly is absurd and embarrassing.

I dare you to avoid making any false arguments, str@w m3n or going off topic, and responding to the actual content of posts you reply to. You only make str@w m3n so frequently because you can't deal with the real people.

You ramped this to under 10c, that took years. I didn't just randomly call sub 10c along with higher targets, I was bullish for years (and for most of that time it did indeed go up) and then I became bearish (and for all of that time it has gone down). That's hardly a broken clock happening to get lucky twice.

The broken clock never changes its message, which much more accurately describes you. You are very, very obviously incapable of admitting when you are wrong and just keep the same message of unconditional ramping. If there is a rally to 15c (heh, you were raving about what a crazy cheap bargain this was at 50c and now getting to 15 would be more than a 50% rally and you call other people 'broken clocks'!) you'll gloat about being 'correct'.

What colour Lambo are you taking out tonight? Bro, it's amazing anyone still takes you seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $90.04K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48342 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 54699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.