SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I couldn't care less what Asics biased position on certain...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I couldn't care less what Asics biased position on certain aspects of the O.M fairy tale report are. They started a civil suit against ISX of which they will lose handily.
    Well it sounds like you have not read the latest on regulatory tightening (wall closing in) of Australia's proxy firms including O.M . They have also been stripped of their financial services licences covering proxy advice and will need to apply for it again under severely more strenuous terms..one of which is that they need to provide a copy of their short report to the business they are targeting before releasing it for "public" use. They will now face fines of up to $11.3 million at the corporate level and $1.3 million for individuals inside these firms, for each offence. The due process or lack there of is referencing O.M not providing the company with a report and only providing key figures with a copy so as to not provide ISX a chance to even clarify or deny false opinions/allegations and innuendo. The same dastardly tactics have now been used against them with Mr frydenberg ramming regulations through without the courtesy of what they deem proper consultations "my oh my".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.