SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I agree that the Open Banking API is relevant. But it's the same...

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I agree that the Open Banking API is relevant. But it's the same story. Every bank has it, we arent unique, but we're developing while the market is forming, so we can grab some market share.

No, the presentation gave an excuse why the move overseas was beneficial, not why the demerger was beneficial. By moving it now, we are just as unable to trade. Since the ASX case will (according to JK) be resolved before we list, we would've been trading earlier if we beat the ASX. If we won, we'd be richer, vindicated, and moving overseas on a high - probably dual-listing as well to keep it easier. We wouldn't have multiple holdings, be roadshowing during multiple regulatory action, and requiring 2 separate corporate actions creating difficulty for shareholders.

As it is, I could dispute his "European companies don't understand foreign companies" argument. They're actually very used to dealing with foreign companies, both within and without the EU. Much more than we are. The next town over might be in a different country.

Disagree with your ASX comment. Even if ASX did act badly, it's still better to have beat them before moving overseas. This way is not better for anyone except him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.