ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

arh over for another 5 years., page-2

1. 485 Posts.
    Martidh,
    Cheer up and be patient!I can understand your disappointment that ARH is not behaving as U want it to.Thats tough.However all shares are risk assets.They go up,they go down.Examining the situation unemotionally and rationally there is lots to like.The findamentals are fantastic and all the stars are aligned;
    Enormous Jorc resource
    Iron is very hot and will remain in great demand for years
    All permits in place and DFS completed
    Infrastructure and Port in place
    Best of all,the DNA of the big man behind this project,Professor Clive Palmer.Warren Buffett has always emphasised the DNA of the Boss as the best criterion in choosing a stock.All thats missing is the financing,and that will come.Resourcehouse will successfully float.CP is nothing if not tenacious.You cannot fault him for delaying the float in order to pick the best time.
    If it does go down to 0.10 as you predict,you can be sure that there will be a multitude of bottom feeders ready to buy the shares.The worst thing U could do would be to sell out.Do put them in your drawer and just chill-out.
    I recall that in late 2008 a small speccie gold explorer that I had a big position in went from 0.30 to 0.06.Now it is 0.75cents.Patience is a virtue.ARH is very very far from being a small speccie explorer.The resource is sitting there and we are on the verge of developing and soon producing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.