ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Attention Hon Cory Bernardi MP, Please can you investigate,...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Attention Hon Cory Bernardi MP,

Please can you investigate, because Arrium Steel ARI has been stolen from the shareholders.

Arrium is Profitable and doing quite well with the Iron ore Price at $68 per tonn.

The Company has been stolen from the Arrium SHareholders by Mark Mentha and Firesaled to GPT Gupta for 700 milion.

There is 700 Million worth of Stockpiled Iron Ore alone sitting there .

Arium is earning 400 Million per year and has just paid 1.6 Billion off its debt by selling Molycop Business.

Please forard this to toe Police and Federal Police because this Company is worth 4 billion dollars. 10 times the 400 Million earnings.

4 Billion worth of Arrium Steelworks Australia Company has been STOLEN from the Shareholders,

Gupta is in reciept of Stolen Goods.

The Shareholders of Arrium Australia ARI demand the Company is returned to them.

I want a Police report done and I want the Company returned to the rightful owners and thats us the Shareholders.

I am a member of Arrium Shareholders United and we collectively have 200 Milion shares in Arrium and we have nearly 700 members.

A Crime has been Committed and this is going to get messy for the federal Government because they Aided and abbeted this theft.

Please Cory can you Forward this Letter to PETER DUTTON MP, and also please Forward to Police and the Federal Police.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.