TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Decided to sift through the sales figures for Arixtra and I...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Decided to sift through the sales figures for Arixtra and I really like what I'm seeing. Below are the last six quarters to get a snapshot of the growth and I have done a back of envelope working that I will use as a guide for myself and please feel free to add to this if I have missed something glaring, sorry this is a long post.

GSK Figures:

> 2nd Quarter 09
    US$52m sales in USA
    US$35m sales in Europe
    US$8m sales in Rest of World

Total = US$95m total sales for quarter

> 1st Quarter 09
    US$47m sales in USA
    US$32m sales in Europe
    US$6m sales in Rest of World

Total = US$85m total sales for quarter

> 4th Quarter 08
    US$52m sales in USA
    US$35m sales in Europe
    US$4m sales in Rest of World

Total = US$91m total sales for quarter

> 3rd Quarter 08
    US$42m sales in USA
    US$35m sales in Europe

Total = US$83m total sales for quarter

> 2nd Quarter 08
    US$31m sales in USA
    US$34m sales in Europe

Total = US$71m total sales for quarter

> 1st Quarter 08
    US$38m sales in USA
    US$28m sales in Europe
    US$4m sales in Rest of World

Total = US$70m total sales for quarter

It looks as though the credit crunch hit them finally in the 1st quarter this year but they sprang back in the second. As we are only to sell in the USA first up the total sales there over the last year were US$193m. Using the lowest guidance given in ACL's Investor Presentation in March I've scratched out the below:

40% market penetration (very low, I post something a while back that stated US generic uptake was more like 60 - 70% at present)
    = US$77.2m total sales

30% of total sales equals ACL's profit (see presentation, lower percentage chosen)
    = EBITDA US$23.16m = AU$28.5m (all approx and I gather by ACL stating the 30% profit, it's EBITDA??)

This is strictly back of envelope please remember. I decided to use 168m shares on issue (to include oppies) and came up with:

$0.169 eps, so heck let's lop off 30% tax and get $0.118 eps. Please choose your own PE ratio 8x, 10 x 15x ???

As I said this is rushed and obviously is solely dependant on FDA approval and DR Reddy's ability to get the market share stated. I have no problem at all about DR Reddy's ability and I believe that FDA should be a smooth sail also, we've had many years to get this right and Reddy's doesn't stuff around. Oh and I used everything I could to lower the outlook above:) Gluck all and remember we will be entering Europe in just over 2 years so those figures will come into play and help with higher PE's, not to mention everything else in the pipeline that could blow the above figures sky high. GO GROWTH STOCKS:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.