OCV octaviar limited

arl broke?, page-3

1. 525 Posts.
    Raven

I think you will find from previous posts that many on this forum including myself Splitpin, Duped , Seamisty, stated that the ARL deal would inevitably result in a blow out of financial expenses.

When you have people employed on an hourly rate you are paying time for transport , every fax and piece of paper, telephone calls, sanitation expenses , and the scratching of various appendages . On top of this we have the remarks made by a judge in regards to FTI outrageous consulting expenses. And yet, to the best of my knowledge, ARL continue to employ FTI in a consultancy role . And as previously stated these ongoing expenses will remain high because of an exponentially diminishing asset base over time.

However, I do not know what we can about this deplorable situation. I personally am completely worn out and stuffed, and have a seriously ill better half to look after. If you have the means and energy to form an Action Group, I believe many others would undoubtedly support your position once they knew what was actually happening to our Fund.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.