ARL 0.00% 43.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1102

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    if this was lithium, cheap and abundant, I would agree. But nickel is universally regarded differently. No one is forecasting 50%irr and crazy 12-18 mth payback periods on nickel mines. They are inherently capital intensive, hard to find and develop quality projects, and the nickel price simply has to move before capital will be deployed at scale. I'm reading $70b needs to be invested to meet the nickel ramp required.

rushing is definitely not in our interest. There will be no rush here to sign offtake agreements. We will be doing a deal, I believe, with a government backed conglomerate, from outside China, that simply requires our metal for strategic reasons of national security and prosperity. ARL newsflow, decision making, and the strategic landscape of our sector points to this clearly. These negotiations can't be rushed.

my partner just arrived home from Japan and got some fascinating insight into their history, particularly how closely government and industry collaborate, and how deeply grateful Japanese people are for this. Individualism and the entrepreneur are offensive. Oh, and how they loathe the Chinese.

ps: risk/rewards here compared to those tech stocks is heavily skewed to being overweight here, from today's valuation. One bad result from a p/e of 50+ and you can lose 50%+ easily. ARL is already priced at near failure, which is ridiculous to me. I will be drawing down gains from APX very soon (where most of my tech $ is), and most likely, most of will come here. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 36143 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.