ARL 6.67% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1103

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    @SuperWealthy
    Respectfully, I did not say that the producers, mining companies and insiders are not aware of the situation surrounding nickel.

What I said was that there is little talk about nickel, By this I mean:

The broader less connected investment community and investment influencers are really unaware of Class 1 and class2 nickel with its nuances.
    That Class 1 nickel is primarily needed for battery sulfate, not class 2.
    That class I nickel is not in abundant production in suitable volume that demand can be met in the near future.
    That sizeable quality resources of class1 nickel are actually scarce.
    That they need high capex inputs to bring them to production.
    That it is a chemical process as opposed a smelting process.
    That the best class 1 nickel projects will have cobalt as a byproduct reducing C1 opex costs.
    The cobalt credits are key to the viability of the mine, the credits are needed to stack the numbers.
    That without the cobalt credits the mines are marginal, and will not be built without a very strong price signal.
    Many of these investors that took positions into CLQ, AUZ and ARL, took these positions because of cobalt presence. 
    The fact that the above companies are primarily class 1 nickel resources has only recently been understood by them.

The class 1 nickel shortfall will be very pronounced, starting in 2-3 years time, ramping up from then when battery plants come online.
    Cheers Mate
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.