ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Further to my previous posts, The chart comparison between ARL...

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Further to my previous posts, The chart comparison between ARL and our Aussie peers shows that ARL over the past year has fallen in price the least, CLQ not far behind, AUZ has had an abysmal year of their own making IMO. (I am a holder of AUZ, as such can comment )

Another fact that surprised me was that ARL have only been in business for 597 trading days.

When I look back I realize how far we have come in that short period of time.
    - We are negotiating through KPMG a partnership deal that will hopefully stun our competitors.
    - We are divesting of the NSW assets, the IPO is likely before year end. The team is in place working.
    - We are drilling the WA assets to discover gold and other metals of value, I believe we are being successful and this will possibly end up as a new IPO to streamline ARL. (No inside information, just my business acumen and gut feel)

In relation to my table above, of note are these facts.
    - Trading volume from year 1 to year 2 has reduced by 3.41 times as a result of long term holders settling in and not selling their shares.
    - Indication that the bulk or ARL shareholders are happy and willing to wait while the good work continues.
    - Over the last 6 quarters there has been a predictable quarter on quarter reduction in traded volume, an indication that the long term holders are still happy and accumulating while they have opportunity at these low prices.
    - The mere fact that there is still long term buyers buying, to me says that management are meeting at least, perhaps exceeding expectation on progress of this little GIANT.

When the naysayers throw their little toys out with a few one line jibes at management without any proof. you really have to question the motive.
    I look at the facts just shared, they speak louder, and with more force than any negative comment by the odd few not even owning an ARL share.

It makes me happy to share this information, the information (Fact) further serves to reinforce my long held bullish position in ARL.
    I am still buying.
    Good luck all
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.