ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

First let me state that I am a long term holder, and even after...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    First let me state that I am a long term holder, and even after selling half my shares was still in the 91 club, or whatever number that is now. Now I have recently bought back the shares I had sold, at a lower price. So I am highly positive on the prospects of the company, and love having regained my former number of shares at a lower price. That said, I want to respond to this post:

1. The fact that it has dropped in price less than its peers is a very small solace, as it has dropped well over 80% from its highs of about 18-20 months ago. The fact that it was unbelievably undervalued relative to it s peers before the drop, has made it even more sad that it still dropped to these ridiculous levels. Of course, now it can be seen as ridiculously undervalued to the second power, with unlimited sky above it, but having dropped 80+% when it was already 1/7th the value of CLQ before they both dropped out of the sky, is not a positive indicator.

2. "When I look back I realize how far we have come in that short period of time.- We are negotiating through KPMG a partnership deal that will hopefully stun our competitors." Hoping is not a form of "having come far".

3. - We are drilling the WA assets to discover gold and other metals of value, I believe we are being successful and this will possibly end up as a new IPO to streamline ARL. (No inside information, just my business acumen and gut feel) Drilling is something, but until we get results that move the needle, believing we are successful does not progress us, again we are hoping, which is different than "coming far"

So actually if you want to site facts, in the last 20 months we have gone basically nowhere, the idea we have come far is a farce. We have just been hoping and waiting, while watching the market devalue this holding significantly during that time.

In my last post, I addressed decreasing volume, which you put a positive spin on as long term happiness holders,, but not too sure how happy all of them are, who wants to sell at these increasingly pathetic prices, and more of an expression of lack of buyers as the SP has unceasingly sunk for a year and a half now without respite.

Just keeping it real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.