ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

Make no mistake about it, I am extremely optimistic in the long...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Make no mistake about it, I am extremely optimistic in the long term prospects of this investment. My holding is very significant for me. I said a year ago I was in total favor of waiting for better conditions to swing a deal, after nickel and cobalt pricing turned unfavorable. That hasn't changed. I am in total favor with the strategy this company is employing, and have no complaints with management. My expectation, like most of us, is nickel and cobalt prices will spike at some point, and as the future unfolds, owning one of the best nickel/cobalt deposits on the planet has to turn out well. Right now the company is valued at what, A$40M, you could probably dig up that much right now with a pail and shovel. There's many billions in the ground.

Its nobody's fault the last 20 months has been relatively stagnant in terms of progress. Who knew cobalt would regress all the way back to 2-3 years ago levels? And yes, there has been some progress points as has been pointed out in response to my last posts, though its been mostly just waiting for EVs to push C and N supply into deficit levels, and hoping for 1. recovery of pricing, 2. the right partner horny for our deposits, 3. some breakthrough discoveries on the secondary properties, 4. shift in sentiment, or 5. something/anything to get things flowing back in a northward direction.

I'm in it for the long term, not in any extreme rush, but my hope is this can find its true value before I get too old to enjoy it. I sold half because it looked in a short term rut, and heading in the wrong direction, but bought back now because I am sensing that we are either at or close to a bottom, and may be about to start to creep back up, plus also want a full share of that spin-off/dividend, which may get priced in in the very near future.

I am, however, religiously dispassionate with my analysis, diligent about keeping my emotions away from clouding my perception, so now and then I may call out either positive or negative posts that seem to creep outside the edges of my own perception of reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.