ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Well said Alexander & good to see you adding your voice to the...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Well said Alexander & good to see you adding your voice to the whole thing.

However we choose to look at the last year or so of trading we can see that there haven’t been too many sudden movements while there has been a steady decrease in number of shares traded.

What can we deduce from that? For better or worse, for whatever reason, shares have stayed held for longer.

The reason I say that is because all shares sold are bought- therefore if there is less trading volume there is by default more holding. If I and a friend throwing a ball back and forth is the trading then less throws back and forth means one of us is holding the ball longer.

Red’s yellow/green etc spreadsheet shows a consistency in all of that & I urge people to be sure to look at in full- I first looked at it on my iPhone & didn’t realise that it covered so much, at first glance I thought it only had a couple columns.

I hope a few more of the silent majority join the chat & please don’t shy away- the greater the variety of viewpoints the better chance we have of spotting the things that are hard to see as individuals.

When we visit other forums ( other companies chat rooms in Hotcopper ), we often hear ‘the world needs this deposit to be mined!’ If we take a moment to compare minerals held we see that if the world needs single, smaller deposits of less mineral variety then it really needs ARL’s portfolio to be exploited.

Slow and steady. That’s how I see us as a whole & I like it.
    ( wow- the childhood fables really did make an impression on me! ). I know some won’t like this but personally I’d be more than happy with a cent or two added to the SP each week or so- building steadily on progress as opposed to floating on hot air*.

*Prior to finding a partner. Once a partner is found things will get very late 2017-ish ( regarding share price ), very quickly.

To finish I’ll repeat my call to the silent majority- come say g’day & broaden the scope of discussion- your thoughts are probably of a lot more interest to others than you imagine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.