ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1361

1. 3,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Today, and for some time now we have had a sell in the que at 0.50c for 170000 shares, this will be tested soon, then we will see if the sale is genuine or not. I have my suspicions.

In my charts below you will see the long term decline in share price as charted, in the 1st chart.
    Below that you will see the expanded view of the chart and notice that we broke out today, if this breakout holds, we may be on our way.

I have been patiently buying and waiting, believing my research was correct. Truth is around the corner.

I am detecting a very substantial change taking place on multiple fronts.
    Nickel has substantial supply deficits on the doorstep if the necessary decisions are not taken to increase supply.
    Cobalt and Glencore, it is my suspicion that Glencore have flagged the closure of Mutanda as a possible leverage against the Congolese government about royalties and super taxes. It is in the industries best interest that cobalt pricing is higher, what better way to achieve higher pricing and leverage government  than to restrict supply forcing a price signal.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.