ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1451

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This will be my last comment on this thread. You die hard supporters have proven my point perfectly about emotions in trading. reading your comment about Its rude for me to post my ideas of how I use a gap theory to find a entry price because most of you long term holder entered in a $2 + and are in the red and are unhappy with that. ( current sp). So keep my ideas to myself. Come on , if that not emotional talk , what is. Hey done get me wrong ,I would not be happy too. But I'm not the one that made that decision. The smart money left this stock long ago. Hence the long decent of the sp. So I'm trying to pick a point when "I" think it will re-entry this stock. The company has good ground but until smart money begins to flow in again ,I sorry to say that it's not going to do much. weather a Ann will change that and get the smart money to re-enter the stock ,only time will tell. I have learnt a lot from forums . mainly form threads that throw different trading ideas around and don't get shut down by investors that have made a wrong call about a entry into a stock that has gone against them.. That happens from time to time. Weather you decide to ride it out or cut your losses early is all up to you and your strategy. And I know what mine is. So my conclusion is that I will continue to read your comments about company structures (FA) as I know some here are quite informative in that aspect.I am a holder now and will be increasing my holdings if my next entry target gets hit. I won't dare say it .
    good luck all.
    ps And if the price was fantastic and all are in the green , hugs and kiss would be handed out and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $54.70K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65989 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.