ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1686

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    In case of reporting to moderators, pls see paragraph 4.
    To the recent excitement here:

Seems I’ve upset the apple cart by saying that shareholders are the most important group for our friends.

Not their offtake partner. Not the BOD. The shareholders.
    My other error perhaps was to say I hope finance comes.

Therefore it’s quite perplexing why any shareholder would get so upset at me. My posts are of course all there for anyone bored enough to see.

We juniors are all in the same room & so the actions of one of us can inordinately affect the perception of all.
    For example if ARL found a caused up partner I’m sure that would make out 2 friends appear more attractive.

I really do hope our peer gets financed & really do think shareholders are the most important group. ( no offence to Directors of any company- it’s just that I’m a mere peasant & so my fellow peasants are ‘my team’ ).

The problem for me was one fellow saying openly in another forum that our directors are misleading people. To me that is a very serious accusation & when regarding a publicly listed company is something that can wind up becoming a matter of litigation.

Just so it’s clear- our friends may create a profitable business ( forget all the numbers etc regarding deposits- as long as company makes money & benefits shareholders, who cares what those numbers are? ), & I do hope that finance comes- whether this time or sometime in the future, soon enough for those who have held through the downturn to get rewarded for their loyalty/patience.

To my post about the erroneous price reporting on aussiebulls.com & here? Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough in that I wasn’t insinuating anything untoward- just that it was strange. I brought it up because I’ve seen it before & only even with this company.

Some of us may understand my concern when we then think of what followed- the very next day we had a sell down. Did one person’s TA on Tuesday night, based on that erroneous closing price report make a decision regarding the next day they otherwise would not have?

We all know that it doesn’t take much push or pull volume here to move the price.

Live and learn, I guess.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 26/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.