ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1703

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Since you are providing a public service for standard JORC wording on resource statements you best provide the heads up as well as hundreds of other companies across several commodities to make sure their holders are aware too. Here’s a start - a gold miner WAF :
    http://www.westafricanresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/02129265.pdf

From pg 15:
    This release also contains references to estimates of Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves. The estimation of Mineral Resources is inherently uncertain and involves subjective judgments about many relevant factors. Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. The accuracy of any such estimates is a function of the quantity and quality of available data, and of the assumptions made and judgments used in engineering and geological interpretation (including estimated future production from the project, the anticipated tonnages and grades that will be mined and the estimated level of recovery that will be realized), which may prove to be unreliable and depend, to a certain extent, upon the analysis of drilling results and statistical inferences that may ultimately prove to be inaccurate. Mineral Resource estimates may have to be re-estimated based on:i. fluctuations in gold price;ii. results of drilling;iii. metallurgical testing and other studies;iv. proposed mining operations, including dilution;v. the evaluation of mine plans subsequent to the date of any estimates; andvi. the possible failure to receive, or changes in, required permits, approvals and licenses.

If you are keen to go international and provide advice to larger miners - Lundin Mining & Agnico Eagle among others have similar wording in their resource statements out in public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $11.78K 25.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23716 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.