ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

Trading view’s objective SP based graphic, not mine. Based on...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Trading view’s objective SP based graphic, not mine. Based on that have held up the best, as the chart says- not me.

Market cap? No offence intended but that’s what is called a straw man- applying what is said about one thing to another thing completely to support/refute the original conclusion.

Of course the conclusion is incorrect when applied to something entirely different.

Me: Most ppl don’t speak English in Australia’.
    Buddy: ‘Yeah but they don’t in China!’
    Me: ‘Ooooookaaaaaaay’.

We are undervalued, comparatively speaking, because one friend has some income from its water business & has taken on a partner ( 20? % sale to bring in some cash- a realistic approach which has rightly been supported ), & another friend has been spruking it’s partnership to any and all who will listen- dazzling the crowd with shiny numbers.

Cheers for the reply & just having a bit of fun as I don’t get to bring up the straw man very often- although it does also cover Steve’s thoughts- applying Heron’s position in 2014 to today. It makes no sense & has no relevance at all when we peel back the cover, as others have & will note.

’You're crap in 2019... if I use this 2014 reference as if it still applies to today!’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.