ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

@NeoarcheanThe announcement we have just received notifying of...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    @Neoarchean

The announcement we have just received notifying of the Godolphin IPO spinout that entitles ARL shareholders to approximately 1 free share for every 4 Ardea shares owned is another reason you do want to be involved in Ardea Resources

If I can make recommendation to you, read the announcements and presentations, they tell you everything you need to know.

While reading them please consider this,
    - That the management of ARL tell things as they are, there is no bullshit and hidden agenda, you get it straight, like it or not.
    - That the BOD and management do what they say they will, the only exception is when its beyond their control.
    - That the largest shareholder is a director Ian Buchhorn, he owns about 12% of the company, he is the visionary, Ardea is to a large part the convergence of 3 decades worth of work for IAN. He knows these resources intimately, he discovered many of them.
    - 2018 FYE, The top 20 owned 55.44% of the company
    - 2018 FYE, the top 110 shareholders own 73.4% of the company.
    - That the current share register has 112 million shares, that's a pittance to be distributed amongst, a very enviable position to be involved in.
    - Generally speaking you will find a more sophisticated investor involved in ARL, Its not an easy company to understand fully, but it is simplifying through the spinout.
    - ARL flies under the radar, there is no fanfare and hoorah, just one step in front of the other, moving forward very deliberately.
    - In my opinion of course, ARL is the next Fortesque Metals in the making.
    - ARL shareholders generally speaking stay invested for the long run.

Good luck with your decision.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.