ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1885

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Short term to me means 12 mths or less. We are close to our 12 mth high & almost double our 12 mth low so that group has actually fared the best in my mind. The very short termed buyers ( 6 mths and less ), have actually done very well, according to the chart.
    Spot on, Alex. I’m a firm believer in never retiring. Leaving Sydney & giving the excavation business a rest for a few years just gives me that outward appearance at the moment. ‘Retired at 39’ just meant I could start looking at a whole bunch of new challenges & get back in to almost lifelong Japanese adventures!

Oh! I’ve even done some gold etc fossicking since ‘retiring’. Great fun!
    Welcome aboard, Rod. Many of the ‘baddies’ actually invested over there before those who know so much more than us even appeared. We made money & then ran when the $0 down hold was given away.

Hopefully some changes to the Board over there will mean we can invest there again someday but for me that’s what has to happen- then any change needs time to take effect.

Until then I’ll keep my money here where our Board is consistent in its approach, prudent in its management of capital & inclusive of shareholders when it comes to options etc.

All the best to you & cheers to everyone else!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.