ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1886

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Lol, thanks @ClockworkSmurf.

I've actually been around for many many years of investing but choose to remain pretty quiet. I have invested in a few spec stocks with success but my last investment was a dog! Even worse when supposedly 'learn-ed' people/investors get a'head' of themselves on forums and start to mentor 'everyone', like it or not! There is the 'ignore' of course but at times, some forum comments are from experienced persons, relevant & worth reading. It can assist investors, to understand when considering current situations/matters especially if investors aren't experienced in the particular field at play. (& there are many of us! )

Then, there are companies that also appear to get 'a-head' of themselves & struggle from an apparent lack of experience. Nobody is perfect I guess but when a company appears to have no time or ignores its shareholders well, that's enough for me under any circumstances. (A break-even for me but what a waste of time. :-(

Don't get me wrong, I'm here to make money, like everyone else but my research tells me that ARL has 'all' the fundamentals to be 'big' just like its resource(s) & a management with copious qualities & quantities of experience AND works 'with' its shareholders. I'm certainly making money here! Few & far between but there are some out there who do look after their own!

Ah, now that feels better ...... onwards & upwards!

To all on this forum, it's a pleasure to read the comments of experience, suggestions & camaraderie here .......Go ARL/GRL.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.