ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-1991

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I completely agree with the macro economic concerns. That is a significant risk.

Same goes for the Indonesia ore ban. That along with Tsingshan's nickel buying spree is why I called the rally a bit unnatural.

I'm no nickel mining expert either, but the fact that more nickel laterite projects will need to be developed is the case for investing in ARL. HPAL isn't cheap. A little over year ago close to half the nickel mines were losing money. $5/lb nickel is not sustainable these days. It all depends where you see the incentive price for nickel going. Some people that allegedly know what they are talking about predict $10-12 USD/pound long term.

Roughly 6 months ago one could have purchased ARL when it had a market cap roughly 1/60th of its NPV based on a pretty reasonable nickel price assumption. Compare that to CLQ and it will make sense why ARL has done much better comparatively. I know CLQ has the water thing going on, but it's hard to know exactly what that is worth.

It will be interesting to see how things play out after Dec 3. I don't doubt that there will be a better time to invest here. I also don't consider myself remotely competent at day trading, so I'll hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.