ARL 5.77% 49.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-20

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Strangely you need a little bit of this action, I've often been involved with stocks as such but with more prominent posters - you can determine trading channels sometimes from how they post. For example the majority of traders watch RSI/Bollingers closely. I personally add volume also. Often if you are trading a stock which is just about to enter production/ or just entered production there are troll-traders who add fuel to fires or simply interrogate forum boards for no apparent reason. That's quite ok, often is a good determinant of ST (fortnightly) direction. Sometimes though there is a different type of poster, on ARL JPS has been one, on AVB Happy Hippie was one, etc. etc. etc. - these posters are often off on tangents, resurrect old info. that they do not understand or try to come across as some sort of supernatural humanoid.

ARL is a great stock, no doubt about it, there will be many more trolls ... many, and as I stated about 6 months ago - never forget who was here from the beginning. Once the PFS is complete others will come out of the woodwork BUT you'll work out who to read (ignore) quickly.

Technically looking nice. Picking up more at this level.
    The numbers will tell the tale, and my bet is they'll be exceptional.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $97.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $36.19K 71.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.