ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-2046

1. 12,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2578
    That's funny mate.

100 holders own 75% of the shares which is roughly 83m shares.

There's about another 27m shares left which i believe about 17m is not going anywhere.

That leaves 10m at the most which may be tradeable (that's on the high side).

Nomura took circa 4m shares or roughly 40% of the tradable stock as a minimum.

Therefore there may only be 6m shares left which are tradeable which even then I think is probably too much in my estimation.

I wouldnt say taking a minimum of 40% of the tradeable stock "chicken feed".

You need to remember there are very little shares on offer and the big players are doing whatever they can to get them. Time is running out as Nickel supply is running out.

Battery manufacturers need to secure new supply from a steady source and ARL is one of the best companies in the world to do this.

Great management
    Great resource - largest in Australia and number 7 in the world
    No sovereign risk
    Low share register
    Money in the bank
    Directors have put in millions of their own money - "skin in the game"
    No offtake agreements with the Chinese
    100% owned by the shareholders

Noruma buying has indicated there is a play going on. Ian is having discussions with several parties and there is high activity in their data rooms.

I don't think this is a 6mth trade but a long term holding!!!

ARL is not a trading stock to make a quick buck.

Whoever is buying knows exactly what ARL have and it's true value.
    Its a shame you don't see that.

Maybe once they announce a deal you will remember this post. By then the share price will be multiples from todays price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.