ARL 6.12% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-2103

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Stochastic mvt. was always showing this as the turn, I was expecting to see 48c but I guess I snoozed ... if the trend is to be the same we could see an initial test and then solid break of the recent high.

Also why I pointed out cobalt in my last post regarding Tesla had an underlying meaning, I have been hammered by a mate so I'll elaborate. Tesla in 2018 was suggesting they could take their usage from 30% cobalt to zero in their 'cobalt optimisation' project, yet most recently in Aug. 2019 we see them come out and suggest that they will need to soak up all the worlds current cobalt supply for the new giga-battery based on the modelling of our very own SA's battery project.

What I'm getting at is Elon (and Co.) are trying to be great manipulators but in this so called simulation they are actually a little behind the eight ball, they should simply go quietly about running their business. They have too many tell-tale signs.

The video (in my opinion) of the cybertruck glass break was to obtain a global 'viral' audience - if that video wasn't out the potential for the cybertruck to go world-wide was not as high - this has now become a game within a game ... question is can you see between lie and "truth"?

I honestly feel ARL is a perfect Tesla fit - time will be the only victor.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.0¢ $28.39K 60.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32825 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 6199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.