ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Let’s put our shares on market in perspective. Even if every...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914

Let’s put our shares on market in perspective.
    Even if every option was taken up, ( I can personally guarantee about 350,000 won’t be as I was distracted with family stuff the past six months so there is about 1.5%? of the total options right there ), there would still only be 120~ million shares in total.

Our peers have a good few times more shares on market than we do.

We are already funded through to DFS & I’ll wager that nearly all options that are going to be exercised already have been & the ones who were then going to be sold on market as normal shares probably already have been too.

If any of the non ‘blue sky’ people wonder why I & a couple of the other core holders/posters aren’t worried at all it’s hecause this is just another shakedown to get rid of retail holders & it’s probably working very well.

The FA has not changed one bit, this is a TA thread & therefore myself & those others I speak of are actually enjoying a change of pace- as I’ve already said the price action here in ARL is hard to beat, always remembering the fantastic FA that underpins everything.

I’m not budging & have bought a rainy day size parcel recently under $1.10 as the snap back when we start to rise again will be a real adventure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.