ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Shredz, you know as well as I do the volume on the technical...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Shredz, you know as well as I do the volume on the technical bounce vs. the volume on the retrace, the differential is 8% of the total volume. Evidently there are a few holders who bought on this recent upturn who are not willing to sit the corona-virus threat out ,,, or have seen better opportunities else where ST. That's fair, I have no issues with that and each to their own. That said, the large long term holders have very think skin and understand the end game with ARL, we are in great shape compared to peers and will at some point distance ourselves. Others I know have very large positions in CLQ, I think they have made the wrong bet but only time will tell - I have seen CLQ as a great trade stock, will continue to feel like this until they clarify their business model/medium term plan better. With ARL you know where you stand, and they have proven their worth over the last 2 years.

If you are looking at a trade you are running out of time, my opinion as always.
    I'll continue to buy on the notion that we will have a major party commit in the next 12 to 18 months.
    As at that stage you'll likely be 200% up on current pricing, my opinion.

Peace, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.