ARL 2.02% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-247

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    In case this a seed of an idea that had a serious note to it my thinking would be of course to set up a contract for any participant which would include a sunset clause of say 2023, ( no prizes for guessing the relevance of that timeframe ), & a minimum sale price of those options converted to normal shares of say $2.

I have a pty. ltd. already, ( only me which makes dealing with that entity as simple as can be ), & an enduring power of attorney who could sign off on anything down the track even if I was in Japan at the time, ( yeah yeah call me boring but I’ll only visit safe nations that don’t treat Oz like crud which have things I can’t do/see here so will probably only ever go there for the rest of my life ).

As with all things I do, it would be an enjoyable exercise as I know straight off the bat that almost all who joined such an enterprise would at heart be decent people as it is a decent thought that has started the conversation.

Any who think ‘gee why should Kab get 50% of the profit when he doesn’t put any money down to exercise them’ can take a running jump as it was my money that got so many allocated to me in the first place.

Food for thought, that’s all it is, but I just wanted to give it a proper consideration & outline of how it would work- the CGT on it wouldn’t be too savage either as we’d hold the shares thus bought for a year or more from exercise to ensure that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $96.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $44.28K 89.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 9696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.