ARL 4.38% 65.5¢ ardea resources limited

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think there's a single person...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Thanks for the reply, but I don't think there's a single person on this forum who believes that ARL investors are being 'ripped of' - other that you, supposedly. Or that you're looking out for them with your writing. The hours you pour into arguing and spreading easily disprovable information here shows that you have your own agenda. I'm just fascinated to try and work out whether it's simply an enormously time wasting case of sour grapes, or something more financially motivated.

Ultimately I suspect any down-ramping on the ARL thread is a complete waste of time. Most of the members of this forum have been here for many years, myself included. They tend to be well researched and heavily invested on both a financial and emotional level. Sure we show confirmation bias at time, like members of any investment forum do, but your posts are very unlikely to influence that. Honestly, you'd be better off spending your time doing almost anything else than arguing with people on an ARL forum.

I can understand that ARL members arguing on other forums where you have an interest is an equally annoying waste of time for you and for investors in those companies. But, really, let's all go and spend more time hanging out with people we actually know and like in the real world.

Over the next few years, ARL will succeed or fail based on its resource's viability and the international market, not on what random people say about it.

Cheers,

Solarbat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 65.5¢ $225.9K 329.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 71.5¢ 66.0¢ 46212
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.