ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Yes Heron gave many long term holders back then exceptional...

1. hrr
    64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yes Heron gave many long term holders back then exceptional returns. I was one of them when they spun out Avoca (avo) which was taken over by Alacer which was then taken out by SSR, the other great one Heron spun out was Polaris (POL) which was taken over by Mineral Resources (MIN). Both gave us huge gains and i still hold both today but have sold some along the way. Another spin out was RBR Rubicon which has done nothing. So to have been in Heron before and u received the shares in those companies you made exceptional gains, expecially if you waited and still hold today etc. As for Heron i sold them as i dont really go much for the Laterite nickel they have and few other things etc. Nickel and cobalt are great but the process to get it, if Laterite is a huge expense unless they can come up with better technology. Eg sulphide nicket plant to build is much much cheaper than Laterite. Anyway i was surprised Heron was reborn as Ardea with same people on the board. I hope they can do ok for you guys. goodluck and this is just my 2 bobs worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.