ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-348

1. 4,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    A happy little ship with some good team mates rowing in the same direction mate so welcome aboard- I was thinking of your entry price at close* ( 90cents if I’m not mistaken? A price I got in at last year then with some patience saw hit a $2 close. Patience probably isn’t the right word as it took less than 12mths.. ).

Most know I’m not much on the chart front but it does seem there is a good psychological floor set now, smart or not- people with money are interested in this stock, or should I say interested in the great range of minerals & sheer size of deposits of those minerals we have to offer?

BHP is selling down on a gas asset at the moment so who knows- perhaps some of that money will go to their openly stated goal of more nickel/cobalt, cobalt of course which they have stated will be bought from third party deposits if necessary* ( they have spare processing capacity very close to our big girl- KNP. ( one of the largest, if not the largest single cobalt deposit outside of Africa ).

AUD/USD chart is looking good for people wanting to buy in from overseas too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.