ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

Guessing many thought my pic was a sell but the green B means...

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879

Not after taking on the 62 seller the other day.
    Guessing many thought my pic was a sell but the green B means buy, image cropping might have made it confusing?

I’ll put my basic thoughts on rerate etc here as this thread gets over 1,000,000 views ( better for us to have more eyes on each post ), max 1B shares at $3.50-$4 a share when we reach nameplate ( 2028 is my guess at this point ).

That’s me trying to keep it realistic as very likely half that number of shares is where we’ll land.
    I also expect no help from the government except with approvals & the recently announced tax reductions, preferring to bank on no help as anything more would be a nice upside surprise.

Why? We may appear less in need of cash assistance thanks to our current negotiation partners & remember- Japanese debt is cheaper than Aussie debt so probably best if that’s what bankrolls us anyway! Also Gina Reinhart is very good at bossing local politicians around ( recently announced Arufura gov. grants/loans ).

Oh well- here’s a reflection on where we are & where we’ve been before with basic notes this time, with nickel panic/awarding of major project status last time vs. big step forward regarding de-risking thanks to DFS funding likely to be announced soon:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6033/6033235-19273e84574ba84650eb1ed16ba5fed4.jpg

We might also note that nickel prices have gotten away from the Chindo downrampers as the reality behind the statements has been exposed recently.

Chinese companies actually have smaller stockpiles than stated ( wow! Surely CCP linked companies would never make statements designed to assist a government narrative?! ).
    Indonesia is unable to keep growing production as fast as it would like the world to believe?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6033/6033244-a00a39e27f7a96ebbe3141ac8ca15e87.jpg

Final note? Chinese numbers now have Nickel at USD$9.02 a pound.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.